- Although staff at the hotel were really helpful and friendly, the hotel was very run down.
Published on: 20 March 2020
Whatever historical period you are covering, London arguably has the best selection of museums, galleries and national collections in the world making it the perfect destination for all history school trips.
Students of history will be able to find a wealth of learning opportunities in London and can learn more about the following key study areas:
• KS 3-5: Reflect on how the past has influenced the present as the streets, sites and art of London tell the story of this city, and its people, throughout history.
• KS 3-5: Think about the influence of events in London and how they are felt around the world.
• KS 5: Observe the processes that shape political life in the UK, in action.
• KS 5: Compare the processes in Westminster with similar actions in other capital cities
Depart school in the morning and arrive London. Visit one of London’s top museums or attractions such as the British Museum. Alternatively, take a flight on the London Eye for magnificent views over London.
After your visit, take a group meal with your students to one of our selection of restaurants, such as Pizza Hut, Hard Rock Café or Planet Hollywood (contact us for full meal options).
After your meal, take a trip to the West End to view one of London’s tip theatre shows. Following this you will travel to your hotel and check-in.
After your breakfast, check-out of the hotel and make your way to your first visit another London attraction, such as the Clink Prison Museum, Imperial War Museum or Natural History Museum.
Have a packed lunch and then make your way to the Warner Brothers Studio and the amazing ‘The Making of Harry Potter’ experience. Following this, make your way back to your institute.
Book your trip to Disneyland Paris by the end of July 2020 (for travel at any point) and receive personali...
Adaptable Travel is the leader in offering overnight London schoo...