Tell us about your educational trip and earn £50
Simply send us a short blog about your Adaptable Travel school trip and we will send you £50 - simple!
Our website contains some wonderful blogs written by group leaders and students. It is a great chance to tell the world about their recent study trip, and provides an insight for future groups.
This opportunity to send us a blog is available for all of our groups, teachers and students, and has proved to be a great way to get your students more involved with the trip; as well as showcasing your school, college or university!
As a thank you from us, if we choose to post your travel blog on our website, we will send you a cheque for £50 in the post as a thankyou!
Why not browse the blogs on our website, which we will continually update, even if it’s just to get some sneaky ideas. Click here to read some great blogs.
What to do Next?
When you return from your trip, simply email your blog to your Educational Travel Consultant, along with some pictures and we will do the rest! If uploaded to our site, the £50 cheque will be with you in no time.
Terms and Conditions:
- A maximum of 2 blogs per trip will be accepted.
- Blogs must be accompanied by at least 3 good quality photographs taken on the trip, with at least one of those pictures containing students on the trip (supplied in Jpeg format).
- Blogs must be at least 250 words long, and original (not appearing anywhere else on the web).
- Adaptable Travel may use photographs and the blog for promotion purposes (on the Adaptable Travel website, email marketing, social media or brochures).
- By entering this competition you agree to these terms and conditions.