It’s March, which means World Book Day is on the horizon!
At Adaptable Travel we LOVE World Book Day and the fantastic events, celebrations and activities bringing the magic of a great book to life. As we celebrate our favourite authors, remember the books that shaped us and share a story we’re running our popular World Book Day competition!
Share your creative celebrations with us and enter your school in our competition draw and your class could win an AMAZON FIRE TABLET, perfect for reading on the go and interactive learning.
Whether you’re dressing up, swapping books or getting crafty we want YOU and your students to get involved this World Book Day!
This Thursday, 5th March we’re holding our photo competition whether you’re dressing up, swapping books or getting crafty we want YOU and your students to get involved this World Book Day!
2019 Entrants and Winners:
1. Like or Follow our Adaptable Travel accounts on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
2. Share your best snaps with us on your chosen platform and remember to tag us!
3. Check back and see if your group are the lucky winners!
Entries will be shortlisted on our social media accounts with the most liked entry winning an AMAZON FIRE TABLET for their classroom!
1. No purchase necessary to enter this competition
2. By entering you are granting Adaptable Travel permission to share your content across our social media and other marketing/promotional material relating to this event without payment.
3. Entries must only contain photos/content which you have the rights to. Entry grants entrant full responsibility for any copyright infringement within their entry.
4. Adaptable Travel will determine the winner based on the criteria explained.
5. Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be substituted.
6. Have fun and get creative!
Share this page...