Occasionally you may be asked to work away from the office. All accommodation and travel will be paid by Adaptable Travel, and you will be either bought food or an allowance for food.

The employee may on occasion be asked to represent Adaptable Travel at various events in the UK and overseas. In such circumstances, the following conditions apply.

For any event where you are staying away, you will be entitled to the following:

An additional half a day annual leave allowance added to your annual leave allowance per night spent away.

< Previous Item