Schindler's Route & Schindler's Factory Tour
Kazimierz, the south-eastern quarter of old Krakow, was the historical center of the local Jewish Community.
The tour around Kazimierz takes you to the most important sights in this area. You will visit the most precious monuments of the Jewish rich culture, religion and history.
- Trace the story of Kraków's Jewish community through the centuries and during WWII
- Explore Kazimierz, the city's historical Jewish district, with its synagogues, monuments and kosher restaurants
- Visit the Remuh Synagogue and Cemetery, and other sites
- Hear about Kazimierz during WWII, and how its people were herded into the Jewish ghetto
- Learn how Steven Spielberg filmed Schindler's List here and see some of the locations
- Visit the Oscar Schindler's Factory museum to see how Schindler saved many Jewish lives
You also have the choice of visiting either Schindler’s Factory Museum, or Galicja Jewish Museum. In addition, the tour includes a visit to the concentration camp Plaszów with coach and entrance.