Teacher Inspection Visits
Teacher Inspection Visits for School Trips
Adaptable Travel understand that taking a group of students somewhere for the first time can be daunting. In addition, you may have mandatory health and safety criteria within your school or LEA that require firsthand knowledge of the destination. That is why we aim to make it possible for you to visit the destination of your school trip before you take your students.
Included as standard with your student tour:
- An organised trip for you and 1 other person to visit the destination you have booked your student trip to.
- 2 nights accommodation on a B&B basis in 1 twin room (singles are available for a small supplement).
- You will need to book and cover the costs of all transport yourselves, including flights and airport transfers.
- All other costs will need to be covered by yourselves.
- Please note, all inspection visits are subject to availability.
- If you wish to take more than two people on your inspection, we can facilitate this for an additional fee, please enquire.
- If you have not yet booked your trip but wish to undertake an inspection trip, we will invoice you for payment in advance of the inspection. If you go on to book your student tour this cost (in line with above) will be deducted from your final balance invoice of the student trip.
Please enquire for more information.