ADAPTABLE TRAVEL COVID-19 GUARANTEE
We would like to do all that we can for you to plan and book your future educational tours with confidence, please find below our updated and new COVID guarantee which we hope will assist you while making plans for the coming academic year.
You will receive a full refund if you need to cancel your tour due to COVID within 21 days of departure. *
POSTPONE YOUR TOUR
You can postpone your tour to a later date within 12 weeks prior to departure. **
If you require more flexibility with the standard deposit payments and dates please contact us and we will do our best to assist.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY *
Full refund for cancellations made within 28 days of departure applies to the following:
- FCDO advise against travel to your destination, or any country that you may have to travel through enroute.
- DfE advises against overnight residential tours to your destination.
- Local and/or national lockdown restrictions prevent travel.
- Local restrictions at your destination prevent the primary reason for your tour from happening.
- If any relevant RPA or other Government backed indemnity insurance refuse to cover your claim.
Please note any cancellations made more than 21 days prior to departure will be subject to our standard terms and conditions. In addition, the full refund promise only applies when the payment schedule has been followed correctly and is only applicable for a group cancellation, individual passengers who cancel will again be subject to our standard terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY **
If you choose to postpone your tour for any reason within 12 weeks of departure, we will of course endeavour to keep the price the same, if there are any additional costs we will give you the full details in advance before making any amendments to your booking.
Visit our COVID-19 page for full information.