As one of the world’s favourite children’s authors we’re celebrating the magic of Roald Dahl’s literary brilliance and want you and your class to get involved!
On the 13th September we’re inviting you and your class to join us in a fantastic Roald Dahl Day Competition. Show us how your class is celebrating by sharing your best costumes, characters and activities on social media.
The winning class will receive:
A marvellous collection of Roald Dahl classics
Amazon fire tablet
Roald Dahl Monopoly Board Game
If you want to be in with a chance of winning this spectacular bundle for your classroom find out how to enter below.
As well as this fantastic competition we’re also offering FREE entrance to the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre on ALL London trips for any schools who enquire on the 13th September! The perfect opportunity for your students to step into a ‘world or pure imagination’ and experience the magic world created by the fantastic author.
How to Enter
If you’d like to enter your class into this competition, follow the steps below!
Follow us on one of our social media accounts
Share your best photo to social media with the caption #AdaptableTravel #RoaldDahlDay2019. Make sure entries get to us between 8:30 –16:00 on the 13th September 2019. Please note: To ensure our marketing team receive every entry, our profile must be tagged within the post and both hashtags must be used.
Entries will be shortlisted and shared to our social media accounts, the shortlisted entry with the greatest number of combined likes will win our fabulous prize!
View the Terms & Conditions below.
1. No purchase necessary to enter this competition
2. By entering you are granting Adaptable Travel permission to share your content across our social media and other marketing/promotional material without payment.
3. Entries must only contain photos/content which you have the rights to. Entry grants entrant full responsibility for any copyright infringement within their entry.
4. Adaptable Travel will determine the winner based on the criteria explained.
5. Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be substituted.
6. Have fun and get creative!
Share this page...